Oceanis Yachts advices that:
- By accessing the pages of the site, you accept the following conditions. Otherwise, we invite you not to use this site. The content of the pages of the site is protected by copyright.
- All rights not expressly conferred with the following document are reserved.
- All registered trademarks included in the site belong to their respective owners.
- The reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the content of the aforementioned pages, in any form, without the prior written authorization of the owner company is not permitted, except with the written authorization of of the same.
- The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in the context of communications to the public, provided that the source of the information is mentioned. This site and the contents of the following document are provided to you to facilitate it. The company does not guarantee that the pages of its website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The company reserves the right at any time to revise the pages in question or revoke access to them.
ATTENTION! No guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including the guarantee for eviction, for defects and for proper functioning, is granted in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of the following pages.
Furthermore, the company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental damage, as well as for any loss of profits or business interruption resulting from the use of this service.
The law of some states does not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability. In such cases, the aforementioned limitations or exclusions will not be applicable to you and the liability of the company will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by the law in question.
For the purpose of its easy access, the company may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. When you connect to these sites, you must read and accept the rules governing the use of such sites before using them. You further agree that the company has no control over the content of such sites and cannot assume any responsibility in relation to the material created or published by the sites in question. By posting material on our servers, for example by e-mail or through the pages of the site, you agree that:
- The material does not contain any data that is illegal or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- You will make reasonable efforts to verify and remove any viruses or any other contaminating or destructive elements before introducing any material;
- You agree that you will not take any legal action against us in relation to the material you have introduced and that you will compensate us if a third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you yourself have posted on our site. The company does not and cannot control the content posted by users on its site and is not responsible for their content. The company at any time and at its discretion may remove the content introduced by users.
The names of other products or other companies mentioned on the site may have the trademark or trade name of their respective owners. Your access to this site should not be construed, by presumption, by way of exception or otherwise, as granting a license or right to use the trademarks appearing on the site, without prejudice to the prior written consent of the company or third party owners of other brands.