Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data” (hereinafter briefly “Decree”) we wish to inform you:
- that the personal data you provide to Oceanis Yachts s.r.l. upon registration on this web page in the following space, on the occasion of commercial relationships aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements, execution of contractual services, promotional activities or otherwise acquired in the context of our business in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force, are processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein;
- that for the processing of personal data pursuant to article 4, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the Decree, means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and distribution of data. The processing is carried out using automated and non-automated tools, with controlled access and according to the procedures set out in articles 11, 33, 34, 35 and 36 of the Decree, as well as provided for by the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures;
- that the data are processed for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity of our Company such as archiving, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
a) to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc. for administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after-sales assistance and verification of satisfaction of the products of your interest;
c) to satisfy market and statistical surveys, marketing and references relating to the products subject to the activity of ” Oceanis Yachts s.r.l. “
d) for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products, services and offers, of the company ” Oceanis Yachts s.r.l. “, by sending e-mails and newsletters. The sending of e-mails will in no case result in the transfer of personal data to third parties. This service does not monitor the sites you visit nor control the messages you read;
We also inform you that any interested party can exercise the rights referred to in articles 7,8 and 9 of Decree 196 of 2003 which we summarize below:
a. to know through free access to the contents of the Register pursuant to art. 154 of Decree 196 of 2003, the existence of data processing that may concern him;
b. to be informed about:
- 1. name, denomination, company name, domicile, residence and registered office of the data controller;
- 2. purposes and methods of processing;
- 3. name, denomination, company name, domicile, registered office of the data controller;
c. to obtain from the owner:
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and communication of the same in an intelligible form. Information relating to the logic and purposes of the processing.
- Cancellation and transformation into anonymous form of data or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
- Updating, rectification or integration of data.
- Certification that the operations referred to in numbers 2 and 3 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
d. to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
and. to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, no later than the moment in which the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility of exercising this right free of charge.
In exercising these rights, the interested party can confer, in writing, delegation or proxy to individuals or associations.
The owner and manager of the treatment is Oceanis Yachts s.r.l. based in the city of Sanremo (IM).